“Sometimes where you think inspires what you think.” That’s the belief that led this global packaging company to re-imagine its R&D innovation center, creating a bold and bright new space in an existing building. Their new 35,000 SF innovation center was designed to exemplify their new brand and company initiatives of innovation.
Bonitz installed the flooring which sets the foundation for this open and colorful studio space that encourages collaboration. There is a variety of meeting spaces and vignettes, targeted to putting customers in a real life scenario for using their products.
The custom pre-fab modular wall system, installed by Bonitz, offers many advantages over standard drywall:
- The DIRTT walls are equipped with integrated technology that makes the transfer of information easier and is flexible to change.
- The extensive use of glass keeps offices and meeting rooms open and airy, while applied graphics provide privacy and visual variety.
- Write Away surfaces abound for brainstorming sessions.
- Imbedded and hanging technology keeps digital tools handy and easily updatable.
- A multi-antler wall with millwork provides an eye-catching and dynamic display space for customer vignettes.