What’s not to like about roof deck systems? The benefits add up:
- Increased acoustical performance & sound attenuation
- Better indoor air quality
- Low lifecycle costs
- Energy savings (typically 25% in 1st year)
- High fire ratings
Since Bonitz began in 1954, we’ve been pouring gypsum and lightweight concrete roof decks that offer fire ratings and strength unparalleled in the market. You’ll find exactly what you need in our full range of poured in place, plank, and load-bearing roof decks for flat and sloping roofs. These roof decks are the perfect substrate for any roofing system, including membranes or nailable shingles.
There are other roofing companies that use the name Bonitz, but only one Roofing Systems. Roofing Systems – a Division of Bonitz, Inc., serves North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland.
Do you care that we’ve been working with roof decks for 60+ years? Probably not.
But you do care about the benefits that come from 60+ years, like our
- accelerated construction schedules,
- comprehensive knowledge of solutions for your challenges,
- long-range perspective on brands,
- and quality installation.